Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rebirth...

I thought it would be nice to share with you the beauty of the daffodil buds that I received from the American Cancer Society this past Sunday. A lovely, elderly gentleman knocked on my door and delivered to me two small bundles of daffodils with instructions to place them in water. Two days later, here they are in all their glory.

I was beginning to get lost in the depths of the winter season. Just when it seemed like it might never end, the weather has turned. It may only be a temporary morsel of what is to come since Ohio winters can be unforgiving, but I'll take it. I've been reminded that there is, literally, a light at the end of the tunnel.

Three more days until Spring!

Happy St. Patty's Day to all.

1 comment:

Cindy Lynn said...

My advisor sent me daffodils as well! It was so heart and soul warming after a very wet spring break!